Friday, June 17, 2011

Project 365 Week 24

Sunday, June 5th


Elia had a fussy 2 or 3 days working on her top two front teeth... AWE... she finally fell asleep on the couch that night with Mommy and I nearly fell asleep too... This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pictures!

Monday, June 6th

Tuesday, June 7th
Prepping the yard for the Perez crew to come over and play!

Wednesday, June 8th

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary! :)

The Grosvenor's took all 3 kids so we could go out... Cheesecake Factory and Munson's Chocolates.

The babies were SO cute!


We had a wondeful lunch date at the Cheesecake factory... we walked out holding hands, I felt like such a princess all day... very sweet and special time together and as soon as we walked out of the restaraunt I happen to look down and see THIS..... I HAD ON 2 DIFFERENT FLIP-FLOPS!!!!! I laughed SO HARD... I had one pair on and one on the floor board of the van and when I got out of the van I just slipped my feet back in and did not think to look at my feet... Ahh! :) Sweet memory!

Arrived at the Grosvenor's and found this in their Master Closet/the only place with a patch of carpet... :) Next time we will bring them the pack-n-play. :)

Later that same day, me, Elia and Liliana went to Walmart...


Liliana is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO THOUGHTFUL of others! She ran to the office before dinner to make me a card for my Anniversary! Her thoughtfulness of others is like nothing I have ever witnessed!



Thursday, June 9th

POOL Day! :)

Elia LOVED the water! This was her first time in the pool! She is there under that big pink hat. :)



This is what I found after I took a super-quick shower to wash off the pool water....

Their album cover!

Friday, June 10th -See New Beleiver's Posts...


Saturday, June 11th

At the Gedney's house in NH... I walked downstairs to find then in the shower... SO CUTE... Donnie got them all ready for the day! He is AMAZING!!! :)


No comments: