Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 365 Week 11

Sunday, March 6th
Today is my Mommy's (Grandma's) Birthday! Happy Birthday!!! WE LOVE & MISS YOU!!!
The kids had fun feeding Elia while I made dinner... after seeing the mess one the floor, I don't think much made it into her belly... ha! :)
So sorry, Daddy, but it just wouldn't be right to not put this in my most treasured blog... :)

Monday, March 7th
No picture. ?

Tuesday, March 8th
No picture. :) ?

Wednesday, March 9th

Thursday, March 10th
In-between outfits... Look at the drool on that big belly! LOVE IT!!!! TOOO PRECIOUS!!!
LOVE this face!!!Elia still naps on the couch since she has not yet rolled over even once. She loves being in the midst of us and all our noise!

sigh... I dont' have words for such sweetness... swoon!
Friday, March 11th
Speaking of Elia napping on the couch... that is exactly what she was doing when this photo was taken... Emma came over for a couple of hours and the kids were playing Wii Dance 2... Loud and Elia slept through every bit of it. :)
The hard winter's effect on our tent. Crazy looking, huh!? Donnie and his buddy(s) will build a shed in the weeks to come...
Saturday, March 12th
Wanted to capture a 3 in 1... of course Liliana, like me, is always talking... hehe... Love you girl!!! xoxo
Our busy sitter. See the coffee mug up on the desk... I love my coffee! :) But I am a good water drinker too!
Another great kid toy... an empy and cleaned Yogurt container... looks huge infront of our little love-bug.
SPRING... WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!!! With this being our first Spring at our house, it is so fun to see the hidden treasures making their appearance.
Cool Cats out in their yard after the many feet of snow finally melted.
Way to combine Winter and Spring!

The weather was so wonderful this day! Low 50's I think. We enjoyed it!
Sweet Potatoes! :)

No comments: