Friday, March 18, 2011

Elia's 6 Month Well-Visit

The Doctors LOVE Elia!!! They all know us when I come in and some of them even know her by name. (There is nothing like having a Pediatrician you love)... Well, our sweet Elia was her usual SUPER SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET self... did I say SWEET??? :) The doctor was so impressed with her and how well she can sit up for her age. I had Tori watch Liliana and Noah at the house so I could take Elia in by myself and it was a very special time...

She gained a little over 2 lbs in the past 2 months, putting her at the 85% at 17 lbs 15.5 oz.
She is so far the shortest of the 3 kids at her age... she grew one inch over the past two months and is now 25 1/2 inches tall. Liliana was 27 1/2 inches at her 6 month Dr. visit and I know Noah was at least that tall, maybe taller. :) So cute! :) We think this is why Elia has not rolled over because her belly is so ...CUTE and big...hehehe! :) I LOVE IT!!!

The past 6 months have FLOWN by for me! Even with the crazy winter we had, it zipped by in a flash. Having Elia in September was the perfect time of year to be couped up with her to just enjoy her at a slower pace to enjoy every single moment, as they go by WAY TOO FAST! Now, here we are and she is a big girl at 6 months old, sitting up tall on her own, playing with toys, eating baby food, busy as can be. Now that the weather is warming up, she is at the perfect age to sit outside in the yard on a blanket with me, swing in the baby swing at the park and go for walks in the stoller. I know the next 6 months will be filled with SO many milestones, like words, crawling, walking, and the big day of her first Birthday... ahh... I am about to start tearing up... I better stop this! ....... sigh...... We are all so IN LOVE with Elia, our Buggy-Bear and thank God for her every day, as Daddy says "she is definitely the cherry on top". AWE!

Loving Every Moment,
Mommy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The cherry on top....love that!