Friday, March 25, 2011

Elia's First Full Bath in BIG Tub!

I had an emergency bath situation today with Elia and the timing was perfect to put her right in with Big Bro & Sis! She was ALL OVER IT!!! She had the best time! To make this experience even more fun, mommy was blowing bubbles! :) Liliana loved having her in there, she keep saying "my baby girl"... AWE! She is such a little mama!

Look at her face, she is SO intense! Look at those eyes, so focused, and that clinched jaw... I can feel it in my mommy bones that I am in for it big with this girl in the upcoming months as she is one BUSY BUSY girl!!! She is already getting bored with her toys and if I put a regular toy in front of her and something new next to it, she dives right for the new thing after looking at both options. She is so smart and sharp! She has excellent coordination and is beginning the army crawl... Uh-oh... :) hehe!
Look at her!!! Look at that face! She is trying to dive in! Nothing intimidates her, she is ready to try anything new! :)
LOVE!!!

No comments: