Saturday, March 6, 2010

Liliana's Latest

This morning as I was in the bathroom at the bottom of the stairwell face to face with the unmerciful white throne of no grace, Noah standing there watching, Liliana comes down the stairs saying very calmly "Mommy, when you are done throwing up can you get my crown and that pink thing in my room for me."

I LOVE how their lives are very little affected by my sufferings...MORNING SICKNESS!
Here she is along with her penguin all dolled up...see the crown on her head and the pink thing around penguin's neck...these are what she was requesting...they are princesses.

She LOVES changing clothes!!! She will change clothes at least 3 times a day! She LOVES getting hand-me-downs from her friends...MORE THINGS TO WEAR...for like 10 minutes each...cuz she likes them all SO MUCH! :o)
Last Sunday after we got home from church she said to me: "Mommy, I want a necklace, a bracelet, a headband and some earrings." She is becoming very much into being super girly!!! She loves having her nails painted (always has) and will attempt to run from the dinner table to change her shirt during a meal if she gets food on it...we stop her...of course.
The other day in the van as we were driving home from a friends house I asked her something we ask every day "what was your favorite part of today?" and she had a long list of things and mixed in there was "......wearing short sleeves, wearing shorts...." She is SO READY to say "see ya" to her winter coat for a few months!!! Too cute!!!

No comments: