Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liliana's Prayer for Mommy's Belly

Last night as I was putting the kids to bed I asked them to pray for mommy's belly (6 visits to the bathroom in 4 hours...rough!!!)...They both layed hands on my belly and prayed...Here is what Liliana prayed as she led the prayer:

"Dear Jesus, please touch mommy's belly and help it to feel better, heal it, heal it Jesus (then she lowered her hand to where baby is) and help the baby to be strong and give her power! In Jesus' Name. Amen"

WOW!!! :o) Priceless!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so sweet! I am sorry you are feeling bad.

Meg A. said...

Ugh, Jen! You poor thing. :( Liliana's prayer is so sweet though! I will say one of my own for you to start feeling better!

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi, waiting for pictures of my visit. Love you.