Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sony Cybershot

For me, right now, there is no camera besides the Sony Cybershot (except for the fancy ones like Lisa's)! When you take as many photos as I do, your camera becomes like part of you...it is weird... We bought our first Sony Cybershot a few months before Liliana was born and upgraded 2 years later and this Christmas I asked for another upgrade because the movie mode on mine was acting weird...well, Donnie decided he wanted to get me something "way better", so he got me a particular camera...more zoom, etc, but I did not like it...we did not bond...I told him exactly what I wanted again and he got me an even "nicer, more expensive" camera...but, no...I am a girl who knows what she wants. :o) These other cameras were amazing and all, but the pictured were blurry and dark and had a green tint to them...SO, I "took charge" and got exactly what I wanted today...my new Sony Cybershot...*sigh*...I feel whole again...lol...and Donnie sure didn't mind getting a refund because these cameras are pretty "cheap". Kudos to Carl Zeiss...he created an amazing lens, one that captures the world as I see it!
For some reason, tonight Noah got all bundled up in his towel after bathtime and layed on the towel on the bathroom floor and Liliana followed suit. They pretended to go "night-night".
I read The Foot Book to Noah multiple times tonight and then as I saw him reading it I had to get my camera...how cute and perfect is this...those sweet feet right next to The Foot Book...I love how the book is just about as long as his legs, perfect for his feet to have room to stick out.
Time to call it a night and hit the hay...he is beginning to daze!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The hand and feet shot is cute. I've heard several others rave about the Sony...and you can't deny the quality they put out. Yay for a good functioning camera!