Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Cat & Doggie

We don't have an actual cat or dog...YET...but, we DO have Liliana who off and on for the past few months has been our doggie and Noah, usually takes the role of a cat, but sometimes a dog.

One cute thing that Noah does EVERY time he asks for a vitamin, he comes to the kitchen, gets on all fours in front of the cabinet and says "ruff" or "meow", "nemnem" (vitamin). He will also do this for M&M's, which sounds a lot like his word for vitamin, but he does it in front of a different cabinet, the one I stash any m&m's in, if I have any.

Other Develoments, new or ongoing:

Liliana still says "I'n", instead of "I'm" Love this!

Noah loves to count. I think I may have posted about this before, but he can count to 13.

Noah, just today started to sing the abc song...pretty much all the way through. Too cute!

Noah loves to draw and sing just like Liliana. He especially loves for you to sing to him! If he asks for music, he will say "songs" and point to the iPod dock or tv...awe!

No comments: