Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Noah's Nap Today

I just sang our sweet boy to sleep!!! The sweetest thing ever! I always write about how much he LOVES to be sung to, but to watch him begin to snore within minutes right before my eyes to the ABC song (his request) was just the sweetest think ever! Almost felt a little miraculous...AWE!

Donnie has actually been doing this for the past few nights as I have surrendered Noah's bedtime challenges to him...ha! Donnie is the sweetest and most amazing Daddy in the whole entire world, ever...tears...awe!!! Last night I had a meeting at church and was only gone for an hour and a half and when I got home, he already had lights out and the room smelled so good, like the kids were so clean from the bath he gave them and the lotion he lathered on them...he said that when he was rubbing the lotion on Noah's feet, Noah said "feels good". AWE!!!

DADDY, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXOXOX!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank God for daddies!