Monday, June 1, 2009

Bowling

Donnie is part of a bowling league with some buddies from church. He loves to bowl and especially loves it when I join him. It is so sweet that he loves to have me bowl with him, but it is kind of torture for me sometimes because I am a TERRIBLE bowler. No matter how focused and well-formed I am or not, I am very random and it is frustrating. Ugh, anyways...
Liliana so far is taking after her daddy in her love for all things sports. She bowled a 103 with the ramp and gutter guards. I bowled and 80-something. She carried her own ball and everything!

I love that daddy is such a coach and is already instilling these sports quailities in Liliana! :o)
I felt bad for Noah having to sit in his stroller the whole time and then had him walk around and give bowling a whirl! :o)So SWEET!!! He looks so small in this setting. :o)

No comments: