Saturday, April 4, 2009

L&N's First Easter Egg Hunt

Today Liliana and Noah had their first Easter Egg Hunt. It was at the grounds where we live. They had a good time. Liliana was just stuck on her first egg. She kept asking me to open it and I kept encouraging her to pick up more. So cute!!! I love her innocence - how everything is so new and things like the easter bunny are not yet common knowledge. I love it! There is nothing in the world like spending time with your children and teaching them new things! BTW - I don't waste my time teaching her about the easter bunny... he is pointless... we do love bunnies though & Jesus - the real reason to celebrate Easter! :o)

Liliana looks tired - we have been busy with the Passion of the King. Here she is asking me to open the one egg she found. Look in her basket... the jelly beans are ones that she picked up one by one off the ground from an opened egg. So sweet!!! She took a big, cozy nap today! :o)

Noah left a little evidence of the chocolate donut hole he had from the easter egg hunt gathering. This is our back yard.

No comments: