Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Post about Mommy

Mommy LOVES coffee - especially Starbucks iced caramel Macchiato!!! Just WRONG GOOD!!! Donnie just brought me one and it was a tall, which is WAY too small. :o)

Mommy watches American Idol - ha! (Daddy does too.)

We also watch 24 together and Celebrity Apprentice.

I have a hard time sitting and watching tv for more than 30 minutes... I would much rather be doing something - like blogging....

I love to blog, write, draw, paint, be creative in any way shape or form. I love art! I have a big weakness for children's art! I love it!

I took my first art lesson EVER the other day. My teacher was blown away and keep asking me if I had ever had lessons. Thank you Jesus for this amazing talent - from You!!! :o)

I LOVE TO BE OUTSIDE!!!

I love the beach most of all and am not to crazy about the mountains.

I love to swim.

I love the ocean and think that the coolest experience would be to swim in the Georgia Aquarium with the Whale-Shark.

I talk to my mom on the phone almost every single day and often more than once a day.

I love public speaking!

I love music.

I love the zoo.

That is all for now. :o)

No comments: