Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Most Favorite Time of the Year

I LOVE EASTER TIME. For me as a Lover of Jesus it is the most joyous time of the year! Yes, it is sad to watch what our Jesus went through for our redemption and it is good to have those moments of reflection and heartfelt sorrow for what our PRECIOUS, PURE, INNOCENT, PERFECT, TENDER, SWEET, SWEET JESUS had to go through :o(, but I reside where He is now - rejoicing with us that IT IS FINISHED and our salvation is paid in full and there is nothing in this world that we have to do to earn God's love, grace and forgiveness, but to recieve, rejoice and bask in His amazing LOVE FOR US and fall in love with Him the way He is so in love with us!

Dear Jesus,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.......................................
I am so in love with you and am amazed by your PERFECT unfailing limitless, unconditional love for us. Thank you that you simply love us... you love me.... not the good parts of me, you love all of me, shortcomings and all, you love me and you embrace me and you are not ashamed or afraid or disgusted or frustrated by the imperfections of me, but you love me and it is that love that sets me free to be all that you created me to be. :o) I love you! Help me to always walk in the light of your boundless love for me and for everyone around me. May I be an unhindered vessel of your love my Precious Jesus. :o)
Amen :o)

No comments: