Friday, March 16, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I don't remember the full context of this but this morning I said to Liliana that I I love her more than anything and she said "yes, but not more than God because we love God the the most."

Thankful for the reminder that while it is so easy as a Mommy to put my kids first, it is really only a place God should have because when He is truly first, His sweet blessing is on the rest! :)

I am so blessed to have a daughter who is so thoughtful of God and His presence in our lives. She is always so concerned about others knowing God. The other day she brought a flyer for The Passion of the King in to her teacher and when she gave it to her she asked her if she knew God. ;) Mrs Then grew up Catholic so her answer to Liliana was "yes, I do". Awe!! Liliana has said so many times since then that she is SO glad Mrs. Then knows God.

I love you, Liliana, you are such a joy and I am so blessed to know you!! ;)

No comments: