Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365 Week 4

Sunday, January 22nd
I am not too fond of cooking and if I had my way, food would be something we needed once a day, not 3+ times a day.  :)  It seems to take up too much time... eating and eating again and cooking and eating... I think I feel this way because I NEED to eat so much or I get super shaky... so to stay on top of my protein and food intake is often times a real job...
All that to say, Pancakes are my specialty!!!  Huge and fluffy and delicious!!!  :)
 We made it into the church building this morning only to have Liliana run to the nearest bathroom feeling the need to throw up... she did a tiny bit and we headed home, leaving Noah with Daddy to see Manny in the Cafe and then head to his class.  He was then kicked out of class for hitting and kickng his teacher twice, so Daddy brought him home.  What a morning!!!

Monday, January 23rd - no pics
  Liliana stayed home because she still felt sick to her stomach.

Tuesday, January 24th
Lutz with Manny, Casey and Levi
Elia riding a pig and horsey!

That night, I was very eager to get Noah into the church to give him the opportunity to behave and succeed in his class and he did EXCELLENT!  Mommy needed that!  :)  He and Liliana went into the Community Center with all of the kids ages 4-12 for a fun time for Spiritual Emphasis week.  They loved it and could not wait to go back the next night!  They did face painting at the end of service and Noah got Spiderman on his cheek.  Liliana washed hers off before I could get a picture.

Wednesday, January 25th
Play-doh fun!  Mommy made Noah these cool spectacles and look what Elia did with hers!!!  haha!
 That night we had church and again, Noah did excellent in the same class setting for the 2 hour service!!!  So proud of you boy!  Keep it up!  You have the power - God's POWER to do GOOD things! :)

Thursday, January 26th
Elia and I are going to see Courtney in February!  Courtney has been doing a countdown and here is her text to me at 6:54 pm - 28 days! :)))))))  hehehe!  I took this picture of my iPod texting screen when I got her text.  :)  We text each other ALL the time!  :)


Friday, January 27th
Just up from her nap and ready for dinner... she slept 4 hours!!!  She wanted to bring her bunny down with her.  AWE!  It sings "Jesus Loves Me".
 Our Big Girl, Princess is all about Valentine's Day!  She has been talking about it every day and making cards and hearts and songs about it!  Love Bug!  :)  These are marshmallow hearts on her eyes.

Saturday, January 28th
Noah woke up in the night last night throwing up!  :(  It was an up and down night of laundry and Mommy's snuggles and sleeping in various places together to stay close to the bathroom.  Love you, Bear!
When he felt a little better the kids decided to clean the hardwood throughout the entire house!  So cute!!!  They did just a good a job as Daddy does... they are learning well!  :)
 Jewelry and hairbands...
Elia trying to put a barret in her hair... see her eye peeking at me taking her picture.
 Once Noah got his appetite back, he wanted pumpkin bread of all things!  I did not have any pumpkin puree, so I called my neighbor to see if they had any pumpkin bread made and they did not but he offered chocolate chip cookies!  ha!  That inspired me to just bake some!  Here are the kids looking in on them!
The BEST oatmeal chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!  YUM!!!  Noah ate 2...  :)
 Watching Curious George before bed... lots more tv than usual with all these tummy aches... See all of the pillows on the couch... Elia put them all up there and even tried very hard to take the pillow out from under Liliana's head to place it up there with the rest!  She is acting like her Daddy wanting things all tidy... haha!  :)  So cute!  Daddy then went over and threw them all back onto the floor so she could do it all over again and leave Liliana alone.  :)

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

The cookies look so good. I want to make some and try to eat them in moderation. Do you think that is possible? Noah I am so proud of you being so well behaved in church. You are the BEST boy in the world, thats why you are super duper like super heros. If you have a bad day sometimes its o.k. because some days I dont behave good either. No one is perfect except JESUS> love forever Grandma