Monday, January 16, 2012

"Mama"

Elia called me "Mama" tonight!!! :)
After dinner the kids all snuggled on the couch to watch a new Wild Kratts show before they brushed their teeth and went to bed. During that time, I cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes. When I was done, I walked into the living room unannounced and Elia looked right up at me and reached for me and said a big, loud and clear "Mama!" Liliana and looked at each other in awe and excitement knowing what had just happened! :)
Donnie has recently been coaching Elia to do this and today was the day!
When Donnie came home tonight I told him the story and she heard me say "Mama" and reached up for me to pick her up and said "Mama".
She said it a couple more times to top the night off.
Mama feels so blessed!!!
Love you, Little Big Bear!!! :)

No comments: