Thursday, January 12, 2012

Noah-isms

"Hey, Mo-ey, I'm the coolest boy ever."  he says to me randomly and in passing... I am glad to hear my praises have penetrated deep into his soul.  :)


Noah: "mom, when I am 32, can you buy me a phone and a house and a car?"
Me: "yes"
Noah: "thanks" 


Spiderman discussion with my little Spiderman:
Noah: "...Spiderman doesn't have a mouth..."
Me: "You're right, Noah, then how does he eat?!"
Noah: "When he's Peter Parker!" :)
LOL! Love it!!! :)



Just today:

Over tea with Liliana he said to her: "I love you, princess."

As we sat down to eat dinner:  "Thank you, Mo-ey, for making dinner." 

About 30 times today: "Mo-ey, I'm having a good day" and "This is a good day" and "Mo-ey, I like you and I love you."

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi! Elia is the pretiest ever!You all look so cozy on the couch. I like the loop pictures and the tea party. The wedding picture Liliana drew is so inocent. Good you took a picture of it to save. I love you all forever. Moma(Grandmarie)