Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 365 Week 1

Sunday, January 1st
The cutest little cutie pie on our way home from Church... what better way to start of the New Year!?
Taking after his daddy!
  We went to Olive Garden for dinner to celebrate the New Year and the kids were thrilled, espcially, Noah!  After dinner we drove past a local home to see their amazing Christmas light display... here is the Abominable Snowman...

Monday, January 2nd
...LOL... some personality confusion going on here... he's a pirate, no, he's superman, no, he's batman, no... he is... The Best Daddy EVER!!!!  :)
Arrrrr!  You talkin' bout me!?  :)  haha!
Tuesday, January 3rd
She would not let me take her picture!  :)
Liliana's FIRST Piano lesson with our dear friend, Casey!  :)  She learned so much in this first session... all of which, I did not know!
Just before bed... super-baby and Liliana flossing... see the bag Liliana is holding... hmmm, I wonder what could be in it!?  :)
After piano, Liliana and I went to JCPenney to see about some curtains I had ordered for the kitchen and they were not there yet, so we walked around and found some Christmas clearance items and Liliana "snuck" and bought this for me... I had NO idea... *wink, wink*... Liliana sat the whole family in the living room and presented it to me!  What a doll!  She found and read that it had my "name" on it all by herself!  Thank you, Liliana, I love it!!!
 Wednesday, January 4th
Noah loves for me to be the "bad guy"... I am getting better at it... ha... I just pretend to punch him, hit him with pillows, pick him up and spin him and toss him on the couch... LOL...  :)  a good workout for mommy... well today I was the bad Catwoman trying to take down these two, Batman and his little assistant, Robin... SO CUTE!!!  :)

 She totally cracks me up... that pillow looks so heavy for her and look at her house shoes!  :)

Thursday, January 5th
The only photo I had was of L and E in the bathtub... SO cute and descrete of them, but still opted to not post it.  :)

Friday, January 6th
Went to the museum with friends and this is the only photo I have... I wanted to show Liliana how snug these guys were!  I also did a video of Noah and Elia and all the kids petting a chinchilla named Lily.  So soft!

Saturday, January 7th
I helped the kids make a huge pillow pallet on the floor so they could roll of the couch onto it... this was a successful effort to keep them from jumping off of them.

Noah wanted me to take a picture of the back of his costume... Grandma, see Elia playing in the background with the soccer ball you gave them!  :)
Love my little Spiderman!  :)



1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi, its Mom. I love the things that Noah says. He is so thoughtful. It looks like you all have fun all day. You involve yourself in their play. Thats the way I was with my kids, one including you. The days are more fullfilling and memorable. Donnie looks cool in that close up of him with the hat and eye patch on. Keep enjoying every moment of every day cause one day they will only be a wonderful memory. Love Mom