Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Capps #3

We are expecting our third baby!!! :o) We always thought we just wanted two children, but I love being a mommy so much and I just kept thinking that when I am 80 I would wish I would have had "ONE more"... Plus, I think part of me just wanted to give our kids more family to cherish as they grew older. Donnie and I both made the decision to try for one more and here we are!

After we found out we were expecting, I asked Liliana "What would you think if Mommy and Daddy had another baby?" and her eyes bugged out of her head and she said "Yes, a GIRL one"... Awe!!! Since then I have caught her changing Noah's diapers a couple of times...I think she is getting ready! Hehe! I know she will be the best big sister, again!

My due date is September 18th!

Donnie is the sweetest, he randomly says "I love our new baby"...awe!!!

We LOVE you sweet baby and can't wait to meet you...for now, stay cozy and go easy on mommy... :o) xoxox!

No comments: