Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Updates

Well, our big boy is walking more and more. He has been taking steps for about 6 weeks now, but has been taking his time. Now you will see him walk from one room to the next. I love how he is just so content. He is his own person and does not seem to be swayed much at all by those around him. Like with the walking... he is just doing his thing at his own pace. He is so steady and sweet and secure. :o)
They are so close... they seem like twins to me... they have such a sweet bond. They play together, laugh together and just follow each other around. This blesses my heart more than words can say!!!!!!
More of Liliana's drawings. :o)
I gave Liliana the last few bites of my Lean Cuisine one day and this is what I found on the table beside her... an artist is an artist!
Liliana and Elmo taking a nap on our bed... what is so cute is that she put him there and they both started out on their backs and when I later came into the room, they were both laying on their side and she was asleep... so sweet!!!

2 comments:

Darla Padilla said...

I love those pic! They are too cute. I love that they are able to play together.

Amy said...

I love the artwork...cracks me up!