Monday, June 3, 2013

Project 365 Week 22

Seems like Sundays and Mondays are my best picture takin' days...take tons, I've noticed!  :)
Sunday, May 26
Playing up in her room after church in her Sunday dress.

 I tried and tried to get a photo of her in her dress, smiling, but she was too busy and would not pose for me....
 So, I posed for me!  haha!  I discovered a different setting on my camera that is very nice...
 Working on a puzzle...
 fancy dog!
 spaced out
 No more pictures.....grrrrr....
 there's the smile!!!  Thanks doggy!
 Sweet guitar guy with his nametag on from church.
 Snazzy!!
 Too cool!
 Four Doggies!
Tuesday, May 28th
I found Elia busy getting out her diaper changing pad, the froggy from the library and a diaper...she determined he needed a diaper!  LOVE!
 Thursday, May 30th
These two girls scrubbed and rinsed every single dirty dish, all by themselves without any asking or anything!!!  Filled my heart to overflowing!  So precious!  Thank you Princess Liliana and Princess Elia!

No comments: