Monday, July 23, 2012

Project 365 Week 29

Sunday, July 15th
Sleeping Bear first thing in the morning!  :)
I looked over to see if Liliana was awake and I was like "is she in there???"... yes, she is!  haha!  So cute!
Monday, July 16th
Elia spent the day with a friend so I could work and Donnie did stuff with the big kids.  She and Elia went to savers and bought a trunk load of toys... great stuff, including the singing Spiderman that was just $4.00!  Noah loves it!
 Tuesday, July 17th
POOL fun with Casey, Manny and Levi!  Sweet Summer time!  :)
 Wednesday, July 18th
Liliana had me do her nails for her before she went to Auntie Joy's to spend the day with Emma.  These nails are from the Tooth Fairy.
 While Liliana was at AJ's and Elia and Pawley were napping, Noah and I played our own version of the Game of LIFE and Noah asked me to babysit!!!  I could not believe it!  He landed on the spot where he had to pay $5,000 for each of his two kids, boy and girl, to go to summer school... he paid up and straight away asked me to babysit his kids and take them to summer school!!  I could not beleive it!!  HEHE!  He totally took the two kids out of his blue car and had me put them in my green car... SEE...  

Thursday, July 19th
Uhmmmmm...... BEAR!? ...
Friday, July 20th
Last night we finally made our fun and bright summer shirts!!!  LOVE them!  They are white jellyfish made from each kids hand prints! 
Saturday, July 21st
We went to Yankee Candle with us on the Church bus with about 30 Keenagers.  We had a great time!  :)  There was a car show there that day and it was way cool!  I loved it, there were cars from 1912-now of all makes and models... lods of Beautiful ART!  :)
Everyone was tired from a long fun day! 
Look at Pawley with her cone on, she was spayed on Monday and is doing great... just a couple more days with the cone!  We watched a Yogi Bear movie.

No comments: