Monday, July 16, 2012

Project 365 Week 28

Sunday, July 8th
She loves to feed me!  Her hair is messy... she just woke up and had a shower just before bed. :)
Monday, July 9th
First day of Swim Lessons at a nearby pool!  So cute!!!  She's a natural!
Tall girl!

Tuesday, July 10th
Mommy left early in the morning to New Jersey for training for her new job.  Will post more seperately... I took the photo on the left before I headed out... it was what Elia left in her booster the night before... she buckles it every time she gets out of the seat... haha!  The photo on the left was taken by Donnie while I was away...
My room that night... I slept so great!!!  :) Daddy text me a photo of the mixer the kids got in the mail from Grandma!  :)

Wednesday, July 11th
I sent the family a photo of me before I headed to training...
Daddy took the kids to Toys R Us and got each of them a prize!... shakin' my head... that dude!  :)
I got home at about 8:45 pm and Noah was already asleep... the flash on my camera makes it look like the light is on in the room, but I promise it is night time dark and he is conked!  :)  Daddy let him go to bed like this...
Thursday, July 12th
Batman!
He has always been such a cozy cozy cozy little love bug!!!  Such a beautiful and peaceful sleeper!  :)


Donnie worked late that evening and the kids and stayed up till 9:30-10... drawing, coloring, playing, watched shows... just FUN!  The prize that Elia got at Toys R Us was a baby doll stroller and she LOVES IT!!!!!!!  Here it is being completely misused by two wild siblings... uhmmmm... hehe! A good push/release and roll and maybe crash game... 
Friday, July 13th
Me, Noah and Elia (Liliana was at AJ's) went to the pool down the road together and had a BLAST... Noah swam all over that pool like a fish... I was very impressed with his swimming!  He used Stew's Spiderman goggles.  After Liliana's swim lessons Kim and Timmy came over for Little Ceasar's since Donnie worked late and we had a great time... The little ones had too much fun with Pawley... check this out:
Saturday, July 14th
Liliana and I went out to the front yard and cut the Lilies to put in vases... LOVELY!

Pushin her dolly, goggles around the neck, winter hat, diaper, one size 10 shoe... :)
Here she is saying "Eye"...

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

I'm so proud of Elia pee peeing in the potty. It seems that the 3rd child just follows suit watching her older siblings. Jen you look so pretty in that picture ready for work. I love your hair.I can see Liliana's missing tooth. Noah makes me sleepy . He looks super cozy. Love you all! Moma