Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project 365 Week 13

Sunday, March 25th
 Roses were 75% off at the grocery store, so I had to buy the dozen of yellow ones... Elia helped me put them in the vase and ended up breaking 3, so I got out a little jar to put them in and here are her florist skills to date:
 Just woke up from a nap!
 Math Fun in the kitchen!  :)  Mommy's writing, but she did the math!  A++

Monday, March 26th - no pic

Tuesday, March 27th
 Wednesday, March 28th- no pic

Thursday, March 29th
One of the toys Liliana bought at Toys R US last night with the gift card someone from church gave her for her birthday.  :)
 Liliana stayed home from school with a fever and a bad cold... she still did the dishes...and Noah and I played Batman and I was Robin.  :)

Friday, March 30th
Noah and I were playing Batman and I was the Catwoman and when he would get me good, I would fall down to the floor and Elia would help me up and then she would lay on the floor... SO CUTE!!!  :)
 Saturday, March 31st
Playing around with my camera...



No comments: