Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday!

I put together some little buckets with books and goodies inside... Liliana loved the cross shaped chocolate candy!
Trying to lick the ground from the standing position in excitement over the blue egg she spotted nest to the shed... hehehe!!!
Look closely to see the blue egg behind the leg of the chair... look at Elia's mouth WIDE open in amazement over this blue egg out in our yard!  :)
She pointed at that blue egg and squeeled but due to her inexperience in egg hunting, left it where it was... I gave her some coaching to actually pick up this pink egg!  She opens the eggs with her teeth!  hehe!  
 CANDY INSIDE!?!?  :)
 She loves to feed mama!  :)
Sweet Yana found an egg...
 eggS!!

 RUNNING for that last egg!  :)

I got 4 batmitton rackets and birdies at Dollar Tree!  SO FUN!!!  I loved playing this as a kid, but Donnie had no experience!  I love it when I have the rare upper hand in a sport. 
Thank you, Jesus, for such a lovely day to join together to celebrate YOU and your ressurrection!  We LOVE you so much and are happy to have our home and lives build upon YOU, our ROCK!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Wow! That is so cute what Liliana said about James. They sure learn things young these days.Elia looks so cute hunting eggs with that tounge sticking out. And Batman hunting eggs . I love love ALL of you. Moma