Monday, April 4, 2011

Project 365ish...

I think I may become a Project 365 Drop-out! LOL! :) ... and stick with posts by event... hmmm...

March 27, 28 & 29

No pictures! :)

Wednesday, March 30th

PERSPECTIVE

Liliana sportin her new shirt. She had her 5 year Well-Visit with the Doctor today and had 2 shots! She is such a BIG girl.... I love you, our SWEET 5 year old girl!!! I have some pics on my phone from the doctor's office... will post them soon... She was so nervous about the shots and hid behind the chair to avoid the doctor and me and she was hysterical, but I finally had to scoop her up, which was not easy as she is a very strong girl, and hold her in my lap. Once the shots were done, she was calm as could be. On the way home in the van she talked about how brave she was and how she didn't even cry... and I thought she must have amnesia about it cuz she screamed and cried so hysterically, then she explained that she was so brave cuz she didn't cry AFTER the shot was done... there's PERSPECTIVE for ya! Loved that! Blessed my heart!

Thursday, March 31st

A very thoughtful friend brought over some balloons the other day that provided a couple of weeks worth of fun and pleasure. AWE! Thank you, Charlene! Friday, April 1st No Foolin! AttNott gave Liliana a very special gift for her birthday... babysitting 2 kids and $ for L & Mommy to go to the Claypen in West Hartford! LOVED THIS PLACE!!! I could make it my hangout if I lived closer. It was like a spa for me and I felt like it was my birthday gift because I had so much fun! We were there for 2 hours and it felt like 1! We hit Walgreen's on the way and grabbed chocolate milk, Rootbeer and Cheetoe's to snack on. See our drinks and the Cheetoes...
There were so many things to choose from... here is a glimpse... and see Liliana sneaking behind the shelf for a lolli-pop to bring home to Noah... so thoughtful.

Liliana chose to paint a unicorn...
She chose a hand-mirror for me to paint for her...
Our pottery is being baked and we will pick it up this week... will post pics of the end results soon! On the way home Liliana began talking about Elia turning 1 in September and said that she wanted to give her unicorn to her for her First Birthday... how generous and thoughtful!!! This girl is something else! :)


Earlier that same day we shed installed... they were in and out in 2 hours! wow! Here's the crew checkin' it out! :)

GREENBEANS! ...on the chin... not in the belly! :)
Saturday, April 2nd

Liliana playing with Elia... teasing her to grab a hold of the tiny scarf she is holding... LISA, see the newborn picture of Elia on the wall to the back-right.... :)
Stunning!
Story time! :) This book is "God is My Friend" so sweet!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi! Its MOm. you do the neatest things with your kids like the painting the things with Liliana. She should save the mirror thing forever. That bathtub for Elia is geting too small for her. Cute. The new shed will be handy for lawnmower and things. I love you all. Mom (Grandma)