Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Born Again

This is my most favorite blog-post to date... and I know there are more of these to come!!! :) This morning over breakfast Liliana, all on her own accord, asked me how a person is born again. I know she has learned this before, but I told that when a person is born they are new to the world as a baby and they are born again when they ask Jesus into their heart and He makes them new on the inside. :) She then confidently and joyously declared "Ohhh, I have ask Jesus into my heart like 50 hundred times!" It was evident that this topic was in her heart and on her mind the entire day when she boldly declared as she danced around the house this evening "I am born again cuz I asked Jesus into my heart!" Sweet Liliana, You truly love Jesus in the most pure manner I have yet witnessed in my life. Your love for Him is completely uninhibited and your faith is so quick and innocent. Giant HUG, my sugary sweet little LOVE bug.... I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! :) XOXOXOXOXOXOX Love, Mommy :)

No comments: