Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Liliana's First Dental Visit!

What an exciting day for Liliana and Mommy! :)

First Liliana sat and watched and colored while I got my teeth cleaned... Then, when it was her turn she was suddenly hesitant... the hygenist was so wonderful and took her time to show Liliana her tools and she even let her use the air/water squirter... wow! :) The hygenist earned her trust and Liliana warmed right up and let her count her teeth, brush and floss them and put floride on them. She sat on my lap for the whole thing, which was so cozy for me... I could have taken a nap. Here is the super-cute part... Our sweet Liliana has had some big stuff going on in that mouth of hers......... SHE HAS ONE GROWN UP MOLAR, ONE THAT IS HALF-WAY OUT AND ONE ABOUT TO POKE THROUGH... This was SO cute to discover!!! I had completely forgotten that these teeth were due to come around this age... AWE! :)

The hygenist and Dr. Rob were very pleased with Liliana's oral hygeine... they did find 2 tiny/surfacy cavities, and one worth a small filling... Good job, Girl! :)

No comments: