Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365 Week 7

Monday, January 7th
Big sister trying to help Elia sit up by herself.


I have always thought Elia had Daddy's hands...

wow... the kitchen walls are not this color... I promise!!!
Another Milestone: Discovery and fascination of the Remote Control!
Tuesday, February 8th
No picture... hmmm... we stayed in an had a wonderful day. :o)
Wednesday, February 9th
No picture. I helped out the WM, Liliana went to AJ's to play with Emma and we had a wonderful time at church that night.
Thursday, February 10th
Liliana took a long cozy nap... she will do this 2 or 3 times a week, but most days she is like the Energizer Bunny.
The Nott's brought over pizza and we made rocks for the "skit/testimony" we had planned for that coming Saturday at the Women's Breakfast. Donnie was at work late... I loved showing him this crazy picture the next day...
Friday, February 11th
No picture. WM's. L @ AJ's, Noah and Daddy salted driveway.

Saturday, February 12th
AM: I went to the Women's Breakfast. Diane Nott told her testimony - so fun to be a part of that! Love the ministry!!!!! Woooh!
Later that day:
Today was Elia's fussiest day yet... awe, I can feel her two bottom teeth on the virge of pushing through, so I imagine that is making her want mommy to hold her more... so sweet! I love our sweet little love bug!!! Liliana was helping to sooth her by sharing her musical jewelry box with her. And, what a shot... just happened...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah, I love the mirror shot! So big!