Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 365 Week 5

Monday, January 24th
A few moments of Coziness! See Elia sleeping behind us?


Tuesday, January 25th
No picture... Lutz Children's Museum for the first time.
Wednesday, January 26th
Playing in the kids' room. See Elia holdind the Little People Zebra? :o)
Thursday, Janurary 27th
MORE SNOW... This is the view from ou kitchen door... see the neighbor two houses down shoveling his snow... he is about 5'7" tall... oh and that mound right there is my van...
Liliana found solice to her winter bordem and made a fashion show with her stuffed animals. All gowns custom made by Liliana with baby wipes.


Friday, January 28th
We went to the Children's Museum in West Hartford and had a wonderful time! I did not bring my camera but had to get a couple of pictures of Elia in her cute hat when we got home. Here she attacking me and slobbering all over my face... she loves to do this... she is "vicious" in the sweetest possible way! :o) I love it!

Saturday, January 29th
We recieved the final package in the mail that we had ordered the week before... the kids new bedding! They LOVE it and Donnie and I felt SO blessed to present it to them!!!
See the picture the turtle behind Liliana? It is the turtle who lives at the Lutz Museum... he LOVE's Liliana and he winked at her... hehe... she is SO sweet and loves animals SO MUCH! :o) The doggie Liliana is holding is Wide-O... Daddy gave him to her on her third birthday and she loves him so much. She tells me all the time that he takes care of her and helps her to stop crying and he protects her. AWE!
Sunday, January 30th
Elia going for a ride on the sea turtle... ha!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi, Its grandma again . Noah you look so cute in the picture sitting on the floor. Liliana I love your doggie. My doggie is real and he sleeps with me with his head on my pillow and he snores. Elia you are wide eyed and beautiful as usual. I like the picture of you ALL sleeping on the couch. Noah looks like he is faking sleeping with his eyes squanted up. SO cute. I love you all!