Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Little Artist


As any of my blog readers know, I am SO in love with Liliana's artwork. She draws for hours on most days at home and I love watching her creative process but it is when I am fascinated to see something outside of home that blows me away and makes me realize it is not just biological bias. When I walked into Liliana's class last night and saw her door hangers laying on the table before her I asked "Who drew these!?" thinking it was probably her, but not 100% sure because of how detailed and precise the lines were... this one in particular blew me away... look at the movement in the lines, the life, the expression, the detail... the stars shining through the window in the background... and she is not yet 5. LOVE this! I love art and all expressions of it no matter the "perfection" because it is all about the expression and the process... Go forth and create... all you readers... :o)

No comments: