Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who's Who? N or E

Can you see why I catch myself calling Elia "Noah"?



WOW!
When I asked Donnie who was who, he confidently said the first one was Elia and the second one was Noah and I said smiled big and said "huh...hehe..." and he said "oh, wait, this one is Noah because he is wearing blue." ha, so if he were not wearing the obvious boy color, the distinction would be even more unclear.
When I asked Liliana who was who, whithout hesitation, she said "they are both baby Elia". Love this!
I truly have called Elia "Noah" without realizing it so many times since she was born until now and I catch myself amazed at their resemblance. :o)

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Good your having alot of fun being inside. Lots of bonding time. But I bet you can't wait till those beautiful spring days there. Noah sure was a cute baby and Elia does look like him. Is her hair getting more red? I'm happy you treasure every moment with family. Most people just wait to see days go by looking for better times when rhe best time is NOW. LOve you all!