Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365 Week 4

Monday, January 17th
See our handsome boy's "bubble. :o) This "laptop" case was Donnie's old dvd case... we gave it to Noah for his toy laptop he got for Christmas and he loves it! He feels big like daddy and says he going to work. He has slept with it numerous times.

Tuesday, January 18th

No picture - I think we were iced in all day this day... Daddy stayed home due to the dangerous driving conditions... we played LOTS of Dance 2 and Mario Kart. FUN!

Wednesday, January 19th

He wanted to wear Liliana's fairy costume... it didn't last long though, I guess it just didn't feel right... ha! :o)

Thursday, January 20th

No Picture... hmm? :o)

Friday, January 21st

Liliana learned to write 4 words this week. Here is a test I put together. I drew the picture and she got a big star for 4 out of 4 correct!

Elia sucked her thumb and fell asleep on the living room floor. She is amazing! So good at soothing herself and just the sweetest thing ever! :o) See the toy on her arm...

Saturday, January 22nd

We enjoyed taco soup for lunch, left over from the night before and Noah really got into the theme...


Sunday, January 23rd

We had a CCIF/CCIBI graduation banquet at church tonight where I was one of 4 ministers brought forward to public recognition of our credentialing as newly licsenced ministers. I have known the call of God upon my life since I was 18, so that is something I have walked in and been doing ever since, but I finally stepped out this past year to make it "official" with the Assemblies of God. They joyfully recieved me and recognized God's calling upon my life and were SO encouraging and excited to see what God has in store for me in the days and years to come!
Praise Jesus!!! :o) A very special day for me! The banquet was lovely and eveyone in attendance was incredibly encouraging and supportive.

No comments: