Friday, January 21, 2011

Motherhood's Cure

Day in and day out, this house if filled with the sounds of life and I love every bit of it! I feel that the more the merrier is so true and it is truly more blessed to give than to recieve. After having a third child, the last bit of "selfishness" has been stripped from my inner being (at least for the moment...wink, wink). I find myself filled with a more constant and steadfast joy in my heart no matter what time of day or night it is, God enables me to rise to the beckoning of a needing child. I have been seeking this type of contentment for years but it came in a way I would have never imagined... it can to me through motherhood.

Now... watch me have a grumpy day...hahaha! I know I have totally NOT "arrived", and never will but what I expressed above is God's beauty and I thought I would write it down while my heart is so full! :o)

No comments: