Friday, July 23, 2010

New Hampshire

We went to New Hampshire for the CCC Directors' Offsite this week. We went up a day early. This was our first time in this part of New Hampshire...the White Mountains, a short drive from Mt. Washington. It was so BEAUTIFUL THERE!!! Lots of hiking and waterfalls to enjoy.
On the way there, we discovered Noah's DEEP love for Country music!!!! I laughed so hard and loved every minute of this!!!


Noah has grown tremendously over the past 5 weeks... He was the BEST traverler!!! Liliana was too! The first night we stayed at a motel called the Villager Motel. There was a playground and Noah LOVED the train thing to play in.

That night as we layed down to go to bed, both kids slept wanted to sleep with Donnie, so I had the other bed all to myself... so funny!!! As Noah was adjusting to the new environment after turning down the lights, he said "I'm not scared because God is with me"...AWE!!!



The fish were hilarious... they jumped up out of the water to eat the duck's food!


After this short walk, we met up with the rest of the group for tubing and kayaking... we floated down the Saco River for 3 hours... so fun and relaxing.
We had the best time brainstorming and bonding and LAUGHING... We are so BLESSED with the staff of CCC!!!

This is the Playground at the coolest ice cream shop! I think it was called Trails End.



I love that our kids are still at playground age... I cherish every moment and think I will be sad when they are too big or too old for them...
On the way home: WOW!!!

Noah wasn't as chipper on the way home...ha... check out his socks!

We are SO REFRESHED after this trip! THANK YOU GOD for every part of it! We are SO BLESSED!!!!!

No comments: