Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Deli-Cat

Okay... I have posted about the orange cat who comes to visit every 5 days or so.....WELL.....as of two days ago, Monday... the visits are DAILY...and several times a day....BECAUSE OF THE ITEM PICTURED BELOW PURCHASED BY A CERTAIN LILIANA AND HER DADDY.....IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!!!! Yes!!! Daddy is evidently a BIG softy for cats!!! I love it because it brings out a whole different side of him...the organized detail, everything in it's place-guy...FEEDING THE BACKYARD CAT!!! LOL! Daddy brought Liliana to BJ's with him to get new tires and to Big Y with him to buy cat food and she was dressed like this.... Donnie said he got lots of smiles from people! haha!
The first feeding... brought to you buy Daddy & Daughter
Dinner is served!


Last night at bed time and on the way home from church today Liliana asked me to pray for her to turn into a cat! She really wants to be a cat because they "meow" so softly, she said! AWE!!! She LOVES animals SO much! Her praying to turn into a cat is such an indicator to me of her GIANT imagination!!! Makes me think of Alice in Wonderland! I told her I would miss my girl if she became a cat and she said "I have been your girl for a looong time..." She also said that when she is a cat, she wants me to bring her to Auntie Joy's house so Emma can play with her! haha!

No comments: