Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daddy's Boy - Big-time!!!

Noah cried for over an hour yesterday after daddy left the house for work! He cried saying over and over again "I wanna give daddy a hug"..."I wanna give daddy a hug in his blue car". Earlier that morning shortly before daddy left, Noah woke up crying for Daddy and I said "good morning, Noah, Daddy is at work"...Noah just wanted daddy...then we heard Daddy's voice downstairs...he was home...Noah said "I go talk to Daddy". haha! He did not even say good morning to me...he just wanted Daddy!

Tonight at church after service I found Noah with Daddy in the atrium and I offered him a cafe, freshly baked, chocolate chip cookie (our Wed pm routine) and he started to reach for one then turned around back to Daddy and stood there with Daddy so proud, without a care for the cookies in my hand! Wow!!! He chose Daddy over a chocolate chip cookie! On the way home, I was having big-girl talk with Liliana as it was just me and her (Noah stayed to hang out and ride home with Daddy) and I talked to Liliana about how wild it was that Noah chose daddy over a chocolate chip cookie and she so sincerely said "Daddy is way cooler than a chocolate chip cookie, but cookies are way cool too". Too sweet!

No comments: