Saturday, May 30, 2009

Liliana's First Dance Recital

Liliana did a beautiful job at her first dance recital. The whole thing was 2 hours long. Her class, the "My First Dance Class" was fourth up and then we had to wait and wait for everyone else to go so that Liliana could be on the stage with everyone for the final bow. I thought it was good for her to get the full experience, even though it was a long time of waiting for Noah and I with other things that needed to be done at home and church. :o)



Yes, I am biased, but it seemed that the audience loved this group of adorable tiny dancers the best becuase they were roaring with "awe's" and laughter throughout thier routine. They danced to "Wish Upon a Star" and were the sweetest dancer's ever!
You can see in this next picture that Liliana stole the show. The girl who was up there guiding their dance placed Liliana out of order after their circle routine, which I think threw Liliana off. She kept to the routine excellent during the rehearsal, but this time, she started walking away from the line and towards the teenager helper - dancer and it was so cute because the girl totally worked with Liliana and played it off like it was part of the routine. So sweet! :o)

Yes, Donnie, I am looking forward to my 24 X optical zoom! :o) I NEED it! :o)

No comments: