Sunday, May 24, 2009

Journaling About My LOVES

We have been so busy lately between the Mother's Day Celebration at church and our dream weekend with Courtney and vacation, I am just now finding a moment to catch up a little on my journaling. :o)

Liliana is the SILLIEST Goose EVER lately! :o) I told Donnie that she is 3 going on 12 because she talks lots of jiberish to try to fit into me and Donnie's conversations. She makes up her own words all the time. Today she drew some pictures of sea creatures and gave them each their own, very strange name and individual unique characteristics. She has been so energetic since we got back from vacation - ahh!!! Naps are becoming more and more scarce with her too.
Liliana is very concienscious of her body right now. Whe she eats something or anyone eats something she says "mommy, what's in my belly?" or "mommy, what's in your belly?" She also is very curious about all of her body parts, she randomly asks things like "mommy, why do we have faces?", "mommy, why do we have hair on our heads?", "daddy, why do we have lips?" So cute and so fun teaching her all of these things and helping her to make sense of it all! :o)
She is also SO animated!!! She is a big crack up and SUPER dramatic about everything! :o) She puts her hands on her cheeks and says things like "I am SO excited", "Oh, my goodness" or "that's going to be so fun" with her nostrils flairy and her voice chocked up with excitement! She is hilarious! There are so many funny things that she says to us every day that it is hard to remember them all! Who needs TV!? :o) ha!
Noah is the mushiest little love-bug. He still loves to give kisses and gives them with a big "mmmmmmaahhhh". He is very expressive with his lips and his mouth when he eats, talks and just plays silly. He has the SOFTEST, I mean THE SOFTEST, perfectly chunky ivory white skin EVER.
Noah's big thing right now is saying "no" and "mine". So cute! On the trip to and from TN, he had these spats where he sat there in his seat saying "NOWah" (Noah) over and over and over again! So cute!!!
He loves to play with his hair. He twirls it and holds it especially when he eats or is just being cozy! Super sweet! My dear friend, Heather Lee always did that to her hair when we would hang out and watch movies, her unconcious comfort thing, even as an adult... makes me wonder if this is something Noah will always do since he has been doing it pretty much from birth. So sweet! :o)

My Great Grandmother said a couple of days ago while we were together in the Smokie Mountains that she and her life-long friend were reminiscing on the days long ago when they raised their children and the playdates they had together, etc and they longed to have those days back. She said those were the most priceless memories she holds. Awe!!! I realize this will be SO TRUE for me as I truly do cherish and love EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I have with Liliana and Noah, my babies as I know that time goes by tooooo fast, especially when they are young and innocent!!!!!!! Jesus, please slow down the time! Thank you for every moment of every day!!! I am truly the most blessed person on the planet!!!

I am sure that I have written this before, but if I haven't... to me, heaven would be to be in this very moment with my babies forever... to be able to hold on to these experiences, the freshness, the feelings of love, joy and newness, to savor it over and over again. Awe...

Sigh* :o)

No comments: