Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Donnie had to work all day today so we went out last night and had a wonderful time!

Today it was just me and the kids. We had a sweet day together. Two of the highlights were:

Liliana was laying on me and I said "you're my girl". I have said that to her since she was born. Well today she said "no, I'm Daddy's girl"... Well! :o)

Noah gave me about 100 kisses today - he is the sweetest. He kisses me right on the lips! He has recently learned to kiss with his mouth closed. Before he would just open it and plant it on my mouth and hold it there. Too sweet!!! This is something he has always done on his own... for some reason he always aims right for my mouth. :o)

1 comment:

Bethany G. said...

No more "movie star" kisses from Noah? Awe! That's awesome! What did you and Donnie do for Valentine's Day?