Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Like Mommy

This morning Liliana ran to the bathroom saying she had to go "poopoo" and I said "okay", thinking, hmmm... she just went about 5 minutes ago. Well a little while later while snuggling on the couch I said "did you wipe when you went poopoo?" and she just looked at me with big eyes and patted her pull-up and said "I have something in there" and I said "what do you have in there and she said "a pad... I have a pad... I need it in there". So sweet! When I took the pull-up off later this morning to give her a bath, there it was, that pad in that sweet innocent girls pull-up. She really needed that pad! :o)

A couple of days ago, I was sitting in the living room feeding Noah and she said "can I hold him" in a most tender endearing voice and she went on to pull up her shirt and point to her "tata's" and said "can I feed Noah, I can feed him, I have milk in there" pointing right to where the milk supply would come out. I said, "honey, I don't think you have any milk in there" and she insisted that she did. So cute! :o)

No comments: