Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Lazy Cozy Day


I think they look so much alike in this (above) picture!
He is going in for a bite... so silly. What is that thing in that nearly 3 year olds' mouth!?

Their hair gets so much static electricity on the couch!
Here they are watching something on TV and she is whining because he is sitting on her. He just made himself cozy. Plus, she did not complain until I came into the room with the camera. There's that germ pit in her mouth again! We normally don't let her have it during the day at all, but Donnie and I both had some kind of stomach bug today, so we let it slide. :o)

Donnie had the best time spending the day with the kids while I got some work done for church. I love this picture!

Noah was just crackin' up walking around with this bowl on his head! The best toys are found in the kitchen! :o)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I miss those paci days! Nate still has a hard time calming himself down. They do look so much alike!! So sweet!!!!!