Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh, Rescue Pack!...

Liliana loves Diego! She watches the same Diego video over and over again. Well, lately she has been talking a lot about her rescue pack. Whenever any type of "situation" arises (i.e. Noah fusses, etc.), she says she will just get her rescue pack and will take care of whatever needs to be done to fix the situation.

Well, last night we went to some friends' house for dinner and Daddy and Liliana went out to the van and I got to talking and took my time getting out there to meet them... well, they were stuck out in the cold because I had the van keys and then Donnie realized he had a set too and told Liliana:

"I have an idea"

and she then said "I have an idea too, Daddy..."

Daddy: "what's that honey?"

Liliana: "I'll get my rescue pack."

No comments: