Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Noah's 1st Birthday!

I am SO EXCITED about this post!
Today we celebrated:
Noah Jack Capps'
1st Birthday!

Liliana helped mommy make these beautiful and delicious cupcakes!


Yes - we did! We had one of Noah's most favorite foods for his birthday meal... bean burritos from Taco Bell! :o) He loves beans - he is my "beanie baby". Ha! :o)

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Noah!
Happy Birthday to you!

"What is this most delicious delicacy and what is it doing to me... I feel as if I could float through the skies on this sugar high!" He was so cute - he was zoned out from the sugar... he mostly just ate the frosting... he was wagging his head back and forth like he was drunk on sugar. He was so laid back though the whole evening... just the same sweet Noah as always... very calm and reserved. His favorite toy he got was the hammer daddy got him.

"Good job on the cupcakes mom! You are the bomb!"
At the end of the day Noah climbed out from behind the couch with one of his new toy cars and I said to him for the 100th time, "Happy Birthday, Noah, Happy Birthday" and he said "happy"!!!
He said "happy" for the first time on his First Birthday... Diane Nott was standing right there with me and heard him say it too!



One Year Ago...

About a week or two before Noah was born, we were hanging out talking to Liliana about what was about to transpire and she gave him a kissy-quick (family term, Donnie and I made up). :o)
The Reverend Donnie Capps all scrubbed in ready for surgery.

There is NOTHING sweeter than this!
Photos courtesy of the Anesthesiologist - he was really cool! He had his iPod going through the whole thing - lightened things up a little and helped me relax through the c-section.


The first time I laid eyes on my baby boy! I will never forget how warm he was when I laid my lips upon his precious cheek.

Liliana meeting Noah for the first time!
She has been the sweetest big sister from day one! She looks so little in this picture! She has grown so much over the past year! Wow!

Our Dearest Noah!
Love!

1 comment:

Darla Padilla said...

What an awesome post! I wish I could have been there for his birthday. But the pics help, so thanks! I love the ones of you pregnant. Beautiful.