Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blogging

I love blogging! I love what a friend recently said in her blog that time goes by slower when you take the time to blog each and every day - that is SO true! I (we) have been too busy the past week or so and I did not like being so busy. I like to keep a good handle on the sentiment of each day and the many simple things that are really so huge when you take the time to pay attention and appreciate them! When life gets to busy it almost feels like walking the dog but losing hold of the leash... it is a much calmer and enjoyable walk when you keep a hold of what it going on.

This is especially true for me in this season of life. Noah is about to turn 1 soon and I just want time to stand still so I can have more time to cherish my babies while they are still babies. Yes, I do embrace change and enjoy each and every phase, but there is something very special about the dependence of a baby to his mommy. I once told a friend that heaven to me would be to be able to in a sense re-live these years spent with my babies! I mean that with all my heart. I have enjoyed and am enjoying every moment! Thank you Jesus! :o)

No comments: