Monday, March 4, 2013

Project 365 Week 9

Sunday, February 24th
The candy bar Grandma left for Donnie...
 February 26th
Elia helped me put clothes away and this is what happened...hehehe!  :)
 February 27th
So handsome!!!
Wedding Invitation from a lovely couple getting married in Florida this Fall.  Donnie is officiating and so they are flying Donnie and I down to stay for 4 nights!  Wow!  So thankful and super blessed!  God Bless them!!!
 February 28th
Not sure why our guy is so dressed up...but so handsome!  :)
Friday, March 1st
Donnie and I went to St Clement's Castle for the Valentine's Dinner for Church that had been postponed due to the last snow storm.  We had such a LOVELY time!!!  ;)  Castles are my kinda thing!!  :)
The flower in my hair is from my salad.
Saturday, March 2nd
Painting fun!
Painting fun a little out of hand...I mean, ON the hand, and arm!?  ahhh!  :) 
 Super Chic Chicky!  :) Pj's, jacket, rainboots, ski scarf, hat...with nowhere to go.

No comments: