Monday, December 31, 2012

The Last Two Days of 2012

The kids LOVE to work out downstairs with Daddy.  He does P90X and I join him during his night work out as he sometimes works out twice a day.  Here is a sweet glimpse of the girls working out...hehe!  :)
Chef Noah
assisting Chef Daddy with French Toast.  YUM!
Elia put these guys on the folded laundry and decided to chill with me as I folded more.
 New Years Eve!
We had an ordianary blessed day!
Liliana put one of her shirts on Pawley...so cute!
 this photo cracks me UP!  Elia on the barbie car...I love how I find myself laughing out loud while doing my blog!  :)
That's 2012!
Super blessed beyond measure and looking forward to more fun and loving in 2013!  To God be all the Glory and praise for all HE has done in, for and through us!!!!!  :) 

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

I just want to say that I love all of you so much! It always makes me smile and warms my heart to see all the pictures and stories on this blog of LOVE.Everyone is soo busy loving every moment! Love Moma and Grandma=me forever