Monday, December 17, 2012

Project 365 Week 50

Sunday, December 9th
Elia brought the plastic manger scene characters downstairs and found a "better" way to display them...on the stairs!  hehe!  LOL!  Yes, I walked into the room and saw them there and asked the big kids if they had done it and they both said "no", then Elia came in to say "yook"...see her little hand pointing up to them.  TOO precious!!!
All dressed up and ready for church with banana in each hand!  :)  Don't mind the trash can up on the chair...it is too keep Pawley out of it. 
Monday, December 10th
Momma's 36th Birthday!!! 
Liliana had a stomach bug so the day did not go exactly as planned but it was no less BLESSED!  Daddy and the kids had gone shopping for me the night before and here is Elia with the socks I got from her: haha!
 Daddy got me a Mom and a #1 Mom heart charm for my charm bracelet!  AWE!!! :)
Look at this cake!  It was so yummy!  I thank God for each and every one of these 36 hot candles!  Wow!  36 years old!  Thank you, Mom, for being the best mom ever and teaching me by example to be such a sugary-sweet and loving person!  I love you all!!!  xoxo
 It sure was a yummy chocolate mouse layer cake!
 
Mr. Potato Head, is that you?!
 12/11 - no pic - spend the day taking care of sweet Liliana!
Wednesday, December 12th
Liliana had to stay home one more day because of the germ rules but she was feeling much better...here she is getting our girl-time snack ready.  Noah doesn't like popcorn...

12/13 - no pic - Elia had the stomach bug.  awe...:(
12/14 - no pic - Elia feeling better, now just catching up on laundry!
 
Saturday, December 15th
More from our hat photo fun!  Look at Elia eyeing that "hee-pop" popcicle!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

So sweet. The manger scene is creative. And Elia's face looking at the hepop is so funny. Liliana looks so grown up and pretty in her glasses holding that popcorn. Noah is so handsome wearing those ties like his Daddy. I love all of the activity. I can't believe the shaving cream. probably a good way to clean the table. When I was a kid I loved playing with daddy's shaving cream. I said when I grow up I'm gonna buy alot of it and squirt the whole thing out. I still need to do that, I have'nt yet. LOL love youns! Moma (grandma)