Thursday, December 22, 2011

Project 365 Week 50

Wow!  Week 50!  I am so proud of myself for making a whole year with this project... just a couple more weeks to go!  :)  What a treasure!

Sunday, Decmeber 4th
Little climber busy at my desk.
Noah wearing Daddy's shirt he got him... awe!
Family coloring time while mommy cooks dinner. (Liliana drew the coloring sheets for everyone, great drawings!)
Daddy made Noah a spider to wear on his back.
Look at the cute pictrure Liliana drew on the table here!

Monday, December 5th
Tongue twisting housekeeper!  :)


Ready for bed with hair twisties for curly hair for school!  :)
Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs the 7-8-9th - no pic! :(  (I am sure there are some on my iPod... will update post if so)

Saturday, December 10th
Presents from Grandma!  :)  We opened a couple then saved the rest for Christmas Eve!
The kids loved what they got!  Thank you, Grandma!  xoxoxox




Sunday, December 11th
Pure cuteness!!!

 Liliana and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet for the first time for both of us!!!  LOVED it and look forward to seeing it hopefully every year together!  Love you, Liliana!
`

No comments: