Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family Time - My FAVORITE!!!

I am just ecstatic to be feeling better!!!  I have had pneumonia for the past week or so and am towards the end of antibiotics and lots of rest and am SO SO THANKFUL to be back into a more normal routine, like blogging at 11:23 instead of sleeping even after multiple naps!  I did a really good job at resting and drinking water and staying in and not talking much (it would make me cough terribly), but I had ENOUGH!  I love LIFE and I love LIVING it to the fullest each and every day!!!  :) 
We hit our favorite park this evening as a FAM!  FUN!!!

 WEEEEEE!!!
 The SWEETEST!!!  She did not fight holding Daddy's hand even once, she walked right along with him... so sweet!
 Daddy and his 3 LoveBugs!
 Love this shot... fun!  these are tree roots... just shot them to play a trick on the eyes... looks like they are up on a big high cliff, huh!?
 An ALL-TIME FAVORITE!  Need to frame this one for sure!  :)
 Elia looks like she is headed to Jazzersizing class!  :)
 They raced around the loop!  I love how Liliana always ends up with her mouth WIDE open when she runs!  I love pics of her running!  Sweet Noah just as cute as ever!




No comments: